CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Truth About Chiropractic

After a week long hiatus, I'm back. Last week was super busy, so I wasn't able to get anything posted. In addition, I'm still trying to find balance with my family, work, and keeping people informed on the health information I'm finding. So far, finding balance hasn't been easy for me, but I'm working on it. :)

I found this article today on mercola.com and wanted to share it. It was written by Dr. Lloyd Fielder, a wellness chiropractor in Illinois. I strongly encourage you to read it. It will help you to better understand what wellness chiropractors, like my sweet husband, are trying to accomplish and why.

The article is about three or four pages and will take you more than two seconds to read, but I assure you, it is worth every minute. Your health is SO important and definitely worth the five minutes it may take you to read the article.
Check it out:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you...

Dr. Jeff