CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dr. Gupta's Blog

Check out this link to Dr.Gupta's blog on CNN. While I may not agree completely with what he has to say, I thought I would share his opinion, as well as the opinion of those who have posted comments on his blog. Some of the comments are from parents with autistic children.
If you visit his blog, you will see both sides of the debate. You already know where I stand, but my greatest hope is that you will question your own beliefs and do some of your own research. I can't say it enough. Even if you don't agree with me, you need to know exactly why you don't agree. Empower yourself...research both sides. I have, that's why I can be confident in my decision not to vaccinate. Can you be confident in your decision to or not to vaccinate?
I encourage you to visit Dr. Gupta's blog and see how other people in the country feel about the vaccine/autism connection.

0 comments: