CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Is Your Power On?

One of the greatest things Channing and I do for our boys' health is make sure their spines are in line. Both of our boys get weekly adjustments by their favorite chiropractor...their Daddy!

Each of our sons received his first chiropractic adjustment in the hospital...on the day of his birth.
By having their spines in line, we know that their brains are able to relay messages down their spinal cords and out the nerves without any interference (which is caused when your spine is out of line~aka: subluxation).

I came across these pictures of Tristan and Asher and had to share. This is what it looks like when they are getting their power turned on:


Now I ask...Is your power on? How about your kids? Is your family experiencing subluxation?

More to come on this subject...

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Do you and Channing have a recommendation for a doctor here in Auburn? I would love to start this with Annabelle.

annieck said...

Hey Brandy!
That would be awesome for Annabelle! Channing said he has a recommendation. I forgot to get it from him, though. I'll do that today! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are your kiddos getting their adjustments??

annieck said...

Brandy, here is the name of a wellness chiropractor in Auburn:
Dr. Robert Meadows
Meadows Family Chiropractic
235 N. Gay Street
334-826-8103

We don't know him personally but do know that he is a wellness doctor. Check him out, and let us know what you think. :)

Brandy said...

Thanks Annie!
I got all of us an appointment for next month! I will let you know how it goes!