CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Former Drug Rep Speaks Out

I know I haven't posted in a while, but my family and I just returned from a trip to Disney World. It was so nice to get a way for a while. But now I'm back to the real world, and just like usual, news is literally falling into my lap. This article was waiting for me in my inbox. Check it out. Another former drug rep is speaking out about the tactics used by drug companies to get doctors to prescribe their pills. This is a whistle blower who is attempting to warn us all.
If you haven't seen my other post about Gwen Olson, another former drug rep who is sharing all the tactics she was taught, you should check it out too. It is alarming.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

Welcome home! This article does not surprise me, Annie. I fully expect more and more of these stories in the future. I am glad some people are speaking out!!!