CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

In the News


Here are just a couple of things in the news right now. Check out these articles:

CDC: Flu season worst in years, vaccine ineffective


Incontinence Drugs Linked to Memory Loss

I have so much to say about the flu vaccine, but I think I'll just refrain right now. Just know that many many people who got the flu vaccine still got the flu. They were injected with a chemical-laden vaccine (ingredients including but not limited to MERCURY) only to still come down with the flu. That hurts my heart.

As for the incontinence drugs story...just know that every drug has a side effect, no matter how safe it may seem. Weigh your risks every time you take a medication. If the benefit does not clearly outweigh the risk, don't take it! Of course, this is just my opinion...based on the daily stories I read in the news and the stories I hear from those negatively affected.

God bless!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

LOVE the cartoons...hilarious!