CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Head of CDC Admits Vaccines Can Trigger Autism


"Recently Julie Gerberding, the head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), appeared on Dr. Sanjay Gupta's show House Call and explained that vaccines can trigger autism in a vulnerable subset of children. This is the claim that many parents have been making since at least the 1980s, and they have been dismissed and even mocked for making it." Check it out:

Head of CDC Admits on CNN that Vaccines Can Trigger Autism

No shocker here. Be careful who you trust.

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Well...surprise, surprise, surprise! I am so glad people are finally coming clean. There's a long way to go, but this is a good step.

Jeremy and Michelle said...

I saw this video yesterday and couldn't believe her double talk! I hope people watching it without the additional sub-titles were able to see how she flip flopped! I'm loving Dr. Mercola's web site - tons of great info!

annieck said...

Good point, Michelle. Thanks for mentioning that.
Mercola's site is great! I love it!

holly said...

DUH! love your comic ;)

Anonymous said...

Finally!! I knew they'd come clean sometime. I hope all the moms of children with autism see this!

Anonymous said...

ok....so, i have to admit, i posted my comment before i watched the video! she is completely talking in circles!! in my experience with people (especially ones that are "supposed" to be educated on a certain topic) when one talks in circles, they know they're lying...even if it's white lies. you could almost see it in her eyes! i'm going to pray for this woman b/c i truly feel like she needs to search her heart and REALLY come clean!

Rachael said...

Okay...in reading these comments I am beginning to think my first comment sounded CRAZY! Our computer is messed up though so I cannot watch the video. :( You have to let me know what she says! :)

annieck said...

She contradicts herself SEVERAL times and makes little sense. She appears flustered and was clueless about important facts. When you get a chance, you have to watch it. It's CRAZY!