CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Scientist Speaks Out About the HPV Vaccine

Want to hear what a top scientist has to say about the Gardasil vaccine? If you have a daughter or have been considering getting the vaccine yourself, you need to watch this video:

HPV Scientist Speaks Out

A super stand-out quote from this interview came from Dr. Harper, "We don't know yet what's going to happen when millions of doses of the vaccine have been given and to put in process a place that says you must have this vaccine, it means you must be part of a big public experiment. So we can't do that until we have more data."

This quote came from a doctor PAID BY MERCK. If this person is paid by Merck, yet still feels the need to share the possible dangers, we need to listen!

Do you want to trust Merck? The company who uses ghost-writers to write about the "safety" of their medications? The same company who was found by the FDA to have contaminated vaccines in their factory? Yes, that's the same Merck who wants to mandate this vaccine for our little girls. Makes no sense to me.

Here is a news story about more concern over the vaccine:

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness I love this blog! I love all the quotes, they are so powerful! I have 2 boys so for right now the HPV vaccine is a non issue but I would NEVER do it. Scares me to death! Good for you for spreading the word!

Kim

MorningSong said...

I have been shocked by this vaccine! In the 'ad' for it, they even say it cannot necessarily prevent the cancer you MIGHT have. Nor can it treat it! Why the vaccine then??

I've heard of people having false positive pap smears b/c they've eaten particular things that trigger odd readings. The ladies do not have cancer nor do they have problem cells. Their diet within the past 24-48 hours left something in their system that is still working its way out! I so wish the natural medical teams weren't so cooky and could speak out with more authority! This cycle of 'let us treat your POSSIBLE future illness that you may NEVER have' to only find that it leads to another illness that DOES require treatment makes me crazy when I think about it!

Blessings!

annieck said...

It really is CRAZY! There is NO way I would give this vaccine to my daughter...not that I have one.
And you're right...those in the medical field that know when medications/vaccinations are dangerous, they SHOULD speak out with authority. Unfortunately in many cases, they are ostracized, bought, or ignored. It's sad really.