CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A No-Brainer

I recently had an anonymous poster ask me why I don't vaccinate my children. While I have shared my reasons throughout several posts on this blog, I came across this article today written by Barbara Loe Fisher. Fisher is the mother of a child who was injured by a vaccine. Her article is very well written and pretty much covers, word for word, my personal feelings on vaccination.
If you, too, wonder why Channing and I have opted out of vaccination, check out this article:

A No-Brainer: Obey the M.D. With the Needle or My Conscience?


My favorite quote from the article:

Therefore, vaccination is a medical procedure that could reasonably be termed experimental each time it is performed on an individual, whether that individual is healthy or has an undiagnosed health condition or genetic predisposition that could raise the risk for being harmed by vaccination.

0 comments: