CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

7,802 Adverse Events Reported to CDC Since Approval of Gardasil

Curious about Gardasil, the vaccine that Merck developed to treat and prevent cervical cancer caused by HPV, a SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE? If you have considered getting this vaccine or have thought about having your daughter receive this vaccine, you need to read the article I found on CNN.

SHOULD PARENTS WORRY ABOUT HPV VACCINE?

A stand out quote:

Girls and women have blamed the vaccine for causing ailments from nausea to paralysis -- even death. Fifteen deaths were reported to the FDA, and 10 were confirmed...

I also received a super informative newsletter from NVIC on this subject that I am eager to share. As soon as I get the link for the information, I'll post it. YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU CONSENT.

0 comments: