CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Using a Cell Phone While Pregnant May Harm Your Baby


I have read several articles about the dangers of cell phone use, and I have wanted to turn a blind eye...really I have. I have wanted to pretend like I didn't believe it, and sometimes I've just blocked it out of my mind. However, as I continue to read more and more research about the dangers that come from using cell phones, I am convinced that my family and I need to move away from the constant use of them. As a matter of fact, in our home, we don't even have a landline. Looks like that may change...
Check out this story:

Cell Phone Use During Pregnancy Can Seriously Damage Your Baby

The study states that "according to a study of 13,00o women, women who use cell phones while pregnant are more likely to give birth to children with behavioral problems." Some of these problems include "hyperactivity and difficulties with conduct, emotions and relationships". These problems increased in children who actually used cell phones themselves before the age of 7.

Read the article to find out more dangers that come from excessive cell phone use, as well as wifi that's everywhere. It is eye-opening.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

OH MY!!! I definitely DO NOT need behavioral problems. LOL!!!