CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Green Our Vaccines Rally 6/4/08

Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey led a 'Green Our Vaccines Rally' this week. Check out their interview with Dianne Sawyer on Good Morning America:



Here is Jim speaking at the rally:





CDC...MAKE OUR VACCINES SAFE!!! Do our kids really need 36 vaccines in their first few years of life?! We had 10! We survived. I didn't know any kids in school with autism. Now, I know many people with autistic children. Doesn't make a bit of sense.
When I was in school, I knew ONE person with a peanut allergy. ONE person. And I didn't meet her until high school. Now, peanut allergies are extremely common. They are so common that most schools don't even allow peanut products in their buildings anymore. It is an epidemic.
WE NEED VALID SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON VACCINES. Why won't the CDC do what it takes to make sure our children are receiving safe vaccines?! Things need to change. Our children can't make decisions about their health. They are forced to rely on us for those decisions. Let's do what it takes to make sure that our kids are protected. They deserve it.

4 comments:

holly said...

Good stuff Nannie. I was apprehensive for awhile about our decision to not vaccinate. But the more I educate myself, the more confident I am in our decision. Thanks for putting this stuff out there for those who are still searching for answers.

annieck said...

Thanks, Holly!
I battled the same fears; however, I just felt like the risks outweighed the benefits when it came to my boys. It's a really tough decision, though.

Rachael said...

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!

Kimberly said...

Love it! I saw GMA and was inspired by Jenny and Jim.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, crazy week, but you can just email me your address: Kimmertek@aol.com

Thanks!