CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

There's No Such Thing as A Safe Drug

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! I know it's been FOREVER, and I'm pretty sure no one even checks this blog anymore, but I have some info to share. Check out this article I found on Fox News this morning:

Pain Relievers Like Tylenol, Advil to Carry 'Bolder' Warnings of Liver Damage, Stomach Bleeding

We all need to realize that drugs were not created for us to be dependent upon. They were created with the intention of helping us 'get over the hump', to get back on our feet. If you are constantly taking Tylenol, Advil, asprin, etc., you are putting yourself at major risk of liver damage and stomach bleeding. The same goes for what you give your children. What do you think the risks are to children who have been given these drugs spanning from infanthood to adulthood??? There are better ways. Do your research. Don't wait to use natural alternatives as your last resort.

0 comments: